Thursday, November 29, 2012

ZSTARGLOBAL | BLOGGER REVIEWS :: Zstar Global: cell phone case

Are you excited about cell phone cases and covers? Do you want to write natural story without sounding advertising or praising or reviewing a site in your blog entry?

We understand it is ugly to have an entry in your post purely for advertising purpose.


You don't have to bore your readers with advertising material on your blog. Here is a chance for you to write something for the reader instead of for the advertiser.


In requirements section, we provide plenty of examples to jump start your imagination.


Our web site:


-----------


http://www.mycutemobile.com


What we do:


------------


We sell cell phone cases for all available cell phone models. We are (Better Business Bureau)BBB accredited business and top rated seller.


What we need:


--------------


1. Browse the web site


2. Pick a phone case or a phone model that you particularly like


3. Just write a story. You don't have to sound like you are advertising for our site. Let your imagination flow without boring your reader.


4. All we ask is a link or two to our site from your story. (see requirements section)


Requirements:

Our requirements are simple.

Follow the examples (You can write something similar and more imaginative and natural.) to get the idea flowing and write.


Example 1:


Valentine's Day is around the corner. I have been very busy with my job and didn't get a chance to shop a gift for my girlfriend/boyfriend. I remembered my girlfriend/boyfriend got a new IPhone 3GS last week.


I think cell phone case/cover for to put on his/her cell phone. I didn't know there were so many of IPhone 3GS cases/covers. I like this Doggie Paw IPhone case .


What do you think? I think it would make perfect gift for her/him.


Example 2:


I just ordered my Google Nexus One phone. I will be receiving it this coming Wednesday. I am pretty excited about my new phone. I dropped my last phone while I was getting out of my car. I got scratches on the cell phone. So I sold it back on ebay and order this phone.


If only I had the cell phone case/cover on that phone to prevent scratches and damages, I could get more money than what I got. This time around I am not taking any chances. I ordered a cell phone case/cover for my google nexus one phone to protect it from scratches and damages, if I happen to drop it.


I found one I really like. It is a blue plaid design TPU skin case for nexus one It looks really cool. I think I will order that one.




Source:


http://www.catatanblogger.com/2012/11/cell-phone-case.html






The News from http://unique-valentine-gift.blogspot.com